La Grande, OR
J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. in La Grande, OR is looking to expand our office and is seeking a Municipal Engineer
. Our team has long-term core public clients who are designing and developing interesting and challenging projects in Oregon. We are well positioned to deliver our innovative services to allow our clients to succeed.
While applying technical civil engineering knowledge and skills, this engineering position will:
- Provide engineering design and project execution services related to facility planning, design and construction phase services for various projects including water, wastewater and municipal public works projects with city, county, state, and federal clients.
- Participate in all phases of project development, design and construction.
- Analyze engineering data, interpret plans and specifications, and make sound decisions to solve challenges.
- Collaborate with other engineers, planners and public agencies on projects.
- Partner with engineers and planners for reports, design and construction phase services for various private and public agency transportation projects.
- Coordination of multi-discipline projects including structural, mechanical, electrical engineering expertise and coordination of sub-consultants.
- Coordination and support of projects on multi-disciplinary projects throughout the company.
- Bachelor degree (B.S.) in Civil Engineering. 2-4 years of experience as an EIT with increasing responsibilities is a plus. Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Certification as Engineer-in-Training (passed Fundamentals of Engineering Exam) required.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and experience with GIS is preferred.
- Experience with hydraulic modeling a plus.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
Salary Range: Determined by experience. In addition to your great salary, J-U-B also offers a competitive benefit package including insurance, bonuses for qualified employees, a flexible work schedule, and the ability to work in a team-centered, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.
If you want to take your career to the next level use the "Apply Online Now" button on the right side.
J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class. J-U-B participates in E-Verify.
Ready to Apply?
J-U-B offers the opportunity to work in a team-centered and collaborative atmosphere. To take your career to the next level, select the "Apply Online Now" button below.
Apply Online Now
Mail: J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
250 S. Beechwood Avenue, Suite 201
Boise, ID 83709