J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. (J-U-B) is seeking an Engineer-in-Training (E.I.T.) to work in our Boise, ID office. As one of the largest professional engineering companies in the Intermountain West, J-U-B delivers innovative services which allow our clients to succeed, while providing an enriching environment for our employees.
While applying technical and engineering knowledge and skills, this position will:
- Plan, design and implement a variety of municipal projects including water, wastewater, irrigation, storm water and geothermal infrastructure. Participate in all phases of project planning, design and construction.
- Analyze engineering data, prepare design calculations, interpret plans and specifications, and make sound decisions.
- Collaborate with other engineers and public agencies on projects.
- Fieldwork including construction observation, monitoring equipment installation, and project reconnaissance.
- Partner with senior and project engineers for reporting, design and construction phase services for various public agency water, sewer, irrigation, storm water and geothermal projects.
- Interact with government agencies for permits, crossing agreements, easements, encroachments and other necessary requirements.
- Attend public meetings, public forums and open houses to discuss project details and answer questions from the public, as required.
- Utilize design tools such as AutoCAD Civil3D, ArcGIS, and Microsoft Excel.
- Bachelor degree (B.S.) in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Master Degree with focus in the water sector is desired but not required.
- Certification as Engineer-in-Training (passed Fundamentals of Engineering Exam).
- Coursework in Hydraulics, Water/ Wastewater Treatment and Design is required.
- AutoCAD Civil3D and Microsoft Excel experience is required.
- ArcGIS experience is desired.
Salary Range: Determined by experience. In addition to your great salary, J-U-B also offers a competitive benefit package including bonuses for qualified employees and the ability to work in a team-centered, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.
To apply for this challenging position, please use the “Apply Online Now” button on the right.
J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class. J-U-B participates in E-Verify.
Ready to Apply?
J-U-B offers the opportunity to work in a team-centered and collaborative atmosphere. To take your career to the next level, select the "Apply Online Now" button below.
Apply Online Now
Mail: J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
250 S. Beechwood Avenue, Suite 201
Boise, ID 83709