J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. (J-U-B) is seeking an Construction Manager / Professional Engineer for our Construction Management Group in Boise, ID. As one of the largest professional engineering companies in the intermountain west, J-U-B delivers innovative services to allow our clients to succeed while providing a long-term, stable work environment for our employees.
While applying technical engineering knowledge and skills, this position will:
- Plan, organize and direct engineering work involving construction of projects.
- Manage a team of construction inspectors and EITs.
- Oversee the civil engineering construction of projects including observation of water, wastewater, transportation projects, storm water, planning, paving, structural, and others
- Plan for the construction support needed on a variety of projects.
- Participate in all phases of the project design review and supports all phases of construction, based on specific project needs.
- Analyze engineering data, review existing reports and documents, interpret plans and specifications, and make sound decisions with the support of experienced engineers and technicians to solve construction challenges or conflicts in the field.
- Be responsible for project communication and updates with team, client, and supervisor.
- Create business opportunities and explore the development of contracts.
- Collaborate with other engineers and public agencies (Cities, Counties, State, etc.) on projects.
- Interact with government agencies for necessary permits, crossing agreements, easements, encroachments and other necessary requirements.
- Bachelor degree (B.S.) in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Current Professional Engineer (P.E.) licensure
- 5-10 years of work experience on similar work in construction oversight, observation/inspection, Highway/road construction experience, and/or project management experience.
- GIS and CAD/MicroStation experience is desired but not required.
- IQP and WAQTC certification are desired but not required.
Determined by experience. In addition to your great salary, J-U-B also offers a competitive benefit package including insurances, bonuses for qualified employees, a flexible work schedule, and the ability to work in a team-centered, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.
To apply for this challenging position, please use the “Apply Online Now” button on the right.
J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class. J-U-B participates in E-Verify.
Ready to Apply?
J-U-B offers the opportunity to work in a team-centered and collaborative atmosphere. To take your career to the next level, select the "Apply Online Now" button below.
Apply Online Now
Mail: J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
250 S. Beechwood Avenue, Suite 201
Boise, ID 83709