La Grande, OR
J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. (J-U-B) is seeking a Project Engineer to work in our La Grande, OR office. Our team has long-term core public Oregon clients who are developing interesting and challenging projects. We are well positioned to deliver our innovated services to allow our clients to succeed.
While applying technical engineering knowledge and skills, this position will:
- Provide engineering design and project execution services related to facility planning, design and construction phase services for various projects including water, wastewater and municipal public works projects with city, county, state, and federal clients.
- Coordination of multi-discipline projects including structural, mechanical, electrical engineering expertise and coordination of sub-consultants.
- Develop and monitor schedules, scopes of work, contracts, and design budgets for projects.
- Manage project schedules, budgets, and invoicing for engineering services.
- Coordination and support of projects and other engineers on multi-discipline projects throughout company
- Interaction with government agencies for necessary permits, crossing agreements, easements, encroachments and other necessary requirements.
- Participate in public meetings, public forums and open houses to discuss project details to inform the public.
- Bachelor degree (B.S.) in Civil Engineering. E. license is required, comity in Oregon required within three months of starting work
- 5-10 years of civil engineering design experience in a broad range of civil engineering areas including water, sewer, and storm drain. Experience in Master Planning is a plus.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil3D and experience with ArcGIS. Proficiency in hydraulic modeling a plus.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Proven ability to work with other engineers in other disciplines and offices
Salary Range: Determined by experience. In addition to your great salary, J-U-B also offers a competitive benefit package including insurances, bonuses for qualified employees, a flexible work schedule, and the ability to work in a team-centered, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.
To apply online for this challenging and fulfilling career opportunity please click the “Apply Online Now” button on the right.
J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class. J-U-B participates in E-Verify.
Ready to Apply?
J-U-B offers the opportunity to work in a team-centered and collaborative atmosphere. To take your career to the next level, select the "Apply Online Now" button below.
Apply Online Now
Mail: J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
250 S. Beechwood Avenue, Suite 201
Boise, ID 83709
Please reference Job Title and Requisition Number Job Listings