WANTED: Professional Engineer with a passion for water/wastewater, building communities, and professional growth.
J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. (J-U-B) is looking for a full-time Engineer (PE) to lead teams through the planning, design, and construction of water and wastewater systems in Moscow, ID. We believe in serving our communities with high quality service and technical excellence. As one of the largest professional engineering companies in the intermountain west, J-U-B delivers innovative services to allow our clients to succeed while providing a long-term, stable work environment for our employees.
While applying technical engineering knowledge and skills, this position will:
- Work with multidisciplinary teams in studying, designing, and constructing water and wastewater projects for, county, state, and federal clients.
- Mentor and grow entry-level engineers.
- Develop, manage, and grow client relationships throughout the Inland Empire Region.
- Collaborate with water and wastewater teams throughout the larger company
- Develop scopes of work, contracts, and design budgets for projects.
- Manage project schedules, budgets, and invoicing for engineering services.
- Supervise support staff assigned to projects including drafters, EIT’s, project engineers, and construction observers.
- Interact with government agencies for necessary permits, easements, encroachments and other necessary requirements.
- Participate in public meetings or open houses to discuss project details and inform the public.
- Attend council and commissioner meetings.
- Expand our ability to serve key clients.
- Master’s degree (M.S. or M.E.) in Civil, Chemical, or Environmental Engineering with an emphasis in water and wastewater treatment strongly preferred. A bachelor’s degree augmented with exceptional work experience will be considered.
- 10+ years of civil engineering design experience in water and wastewater civil engineering projects.
- Professional Engineering license (comity in Idaho required within four months of starting work).
- Proven ability to self-motivate as well as leadership qualities to motivate those around you.
- Proven ability to cultivate a client base and strengthen client relationships.
- Excellent technical, communication, and writing skills.
- Deep technical expertise in one or more areas of water and/or wastewater treatment.
- Hands on experience with the physical environment (construction, farming, etc.) a plus.
- Integrity and a true desire to build your engineering career
Determined by experience. In addition to your salary, J-U-B also offers a competitive benefit package including insurances, bonuses for qualified employees, a flexible work schedule, and the ability to work in a team-centered, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.
To apply for this challenging position, please click on the “Apply Online Now” button on the right.
J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class. J-U-B participates in E-Verify.
Ready to Apply?
J-U-B offers the opportunity to work in a team-centered and collaborative atmosphere. To take your career to the next level, select the "Apply Online Now" button below.
Apply Online Now
Mail: J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
250 S. Beechwood Avenue, Suite 201
Boise, ID 83709