An Employee-Owned Company
We believe in engaging our employees and encourage them to use their talents while embracing an entrepreneurial spirit–built on integrity, quality, and service to others. We attract and retain the best people because we provide an environment and work experience that is broadly recognized as the industry’s best.
We are committed to promoting workplace diversity and equal employment opportunity where each individual is respected, supported, and rewarded on the basis of personal achievement and contribution to our team, clients, and the company’s performance.
Ten things you can expect when you work for J-U-B:
- Accessible leadership – Company leadership is genuinely interested in you and your success—and is always willing to listen.
- Relationships – A business development philosophy that is based on relationships, not propaganda. We develop and nurture long-term relationships with our clients.
- Work-Life Balance – A significant commitment to providing employees with a balance between work and life.
- Opportunity – A continued emphasis is placed on professional progress with the opportunity to pursue your passion under the umbrella of a proven system.
- Team Environment – The ability to work on teams and with experts from other offices in an atmosphere of sharing, cooperation, and doing what is best for the client.
- Valued – Our company’s vision is developed by the employees and becomes a clearly defined document that helps guide decision making in all aspects of the business. Each individual contributes, and each contribution is valued.
- Play – Offices in great locations provide convenient access to the nation’s top outdoor recreational areas—all year round.
- Self-management – An atmosphere that encourages discipline and promotes self-management.
- Conduct – Honesty, integrity, professionalism, and ethics are minimum expectations for all employees.
- Stability – A business strategy that has proven more stable, even in a down economy.
At J-U-B, we have expanded the opportunities for our employees to succeed by offering: a comprehensive benefits and compensation package, educational and training resources, tuition assistance, the opportunity to work with the best in the industry, and teamwork across a wide variety of disciplines. Since 1954, J-U-B’s underlying strength and success has been built upon a foundation of committed employees. We’re a company with a culture and history that offers much more than just a job.
Whether you are an experienced professional or just beginning your career, J-U-B offers the opportunity to learn, develop, and advance your career.
View Open Positions Now