Client: Port of Pasco - Pasco, Washington
J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. has been the Airport Engineers for Tri-Cities Airport since 1985 when we began reconstructing portions of their taxiways and runways. The Tri-Cities Airport receives FAA Entitlement Funds each year, in addition to PFC funds, which are used for planning and improvements. At the end of each construction season, J-U-B updates their existing ALP maps and documents work completed in a project report.
Recent projects for this airport include:
- Pavement Management Project - 2006
- Air Rescue and Fire Fighting Facility - 2004
- Runway reconstruction - 2004
- 10,000 SF FBO hanger and FBO operations terminal - 2003
- Airport Master Plan and ALP - 2001