Pullman-Moscow Municipal Airport
Client: Pullman-Moscow, Washington
J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. has been the Airport Engineers for Pullman-Moscow Regional Airport since 1991. The scope of the many projects has included a Master Plan Update on which J-U-B was the prime and included a complete ALP plan set, forecasting, required improvements determination, cost estimates, CIP, and financial plan. A sub-consultant was utilized on portions of the project.
Recent projects for this airport include:
- ALP update/Site Assessment – our role includes Pavement Management Plan, development option determinations for elimination of substandard separation, ROFA, and safety area standards with cost determinations for alternates.
- Runway 23 safety area improvements – included 200,000 c.y. of grading, PAPI installation (both runway ends), Runway 5 REIL, Distance-to-Go signs, and maintenance road construction.
- Snow removal equipment building expansion – a 30’ x 45’ expansion of an existing building, including overhead crane and work space.
- Terminal Ramp Rehabilitation – Milling two inches of the ramp, crack repair, repaving, and pavement marking.
- Security equipment installation – included card readers, magnetic locks door position switches, computer controls, gates, and fence. Sub-consultants were utilized on portions of the project.